* Use ice packs on the cheek, alternating on and off every
five minutes, during the day of the surgery and for the next
* Apply biting pressure with clean gauze to stop bleeding.
* The day of surgery keep a liquid cool diet.
* It is normal to have a swelling on the next three days.
By the fourth day, you will notice some improvement.
* Avoid exercises the first 10 days after the surgery.
* Take prescribed medications and follow all instructions
* Call your doctor immediately in case of excessive
bleeding, persistent swelling, severe pain or fever.
* It is recommemded to sleep in a semi-lifted position on
the day of surgery to prevent bleeding. This can be achieved
by raising the head with two pillows.
* During the first 24 hours, do not spit or rinse, as this
* Brush carefully with soft toothbrush after surgery.
Consultations to (506) 864-2020
From the USA or Canada please dial: 1-866-7060-248